Official Code of Conduct
OLSC Atlanta is an Official Liverpool FC Supporters Club (“OLSC”) Branch as designated by Liverpool FC. OLSC Atlanta is a collection of supporters from all over the world and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. OLSC Atlanta’s on-going goal is to build an ever increasing and active OLSC and to promote “The Liverpool Way,” a global approach established by Liverpool FC for all worldwide OLSCs to share the incredible passion of the Club supporters on Merseyside, who are the true, the one and only, KOP.
OLSC Atlanta is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all Members, Club supporters, guests and Fado’s staff.
OLSC Atlanta expects all Members and supporters to adhere to the Code of Conduct detailed below at all times; at both home and “away” games, official OLSC Atlanta functions and any other events endorsed or supported by OLSC Atlanta, Fado’s, or Liverpool FC.
All OLSC Atlanta Members and supporters are expected to:
- Support the Club in a passionate and enthusiastic manner whilst taking a common-sense approach with sensitivity to those around you (who may be families with minors).
- Always respect other members, supporters, especially opposing fans and ALL Fado’s patrons and staff.
- Actively foster a family friendly environment.
- Engage in the responsible consumption of alcohol.
- Use appropriate language, without threatening, foul or abusive content.
- Abide by “The Liverpool Way” when representing and supporting the team.
- Comply with requests from Fado’s staff, other security personnel and OLSC Atlanta Board Members regarding venue operations, emergency response procedures and this Code of Conduct.
- OLSC Atlanta fully supports the Club’s stance on Anti-Racism, Anti-Sexism, etc. and welcomes all Members, supporters and visitors with respect and equality.
Specifically, with respect to “home” games at Fado Buckhead, Colm and the staff have committed to giving us the best home bar and atmosphere in Atlanta. Accordingly, to foster ongoing support and growth of the supporters club, OLSC Atlanta Members and supporters should repay that hospitality by adhering to the following:
- Pay your tab. Tip the bartenders and servers well. Many of them have volunteered to work, especially on Sunday mornings.
- Be mindful of where the servers need to operate and keep their areas open i.e. near the kitchen, point of sales, etc.
- Drink responsibly and accept any decisions of bartenders or servers.
- Unless during a special event, alcohol will not be served on Sunday mornings before 12:30 PM to comply with state law. Special event planning is in place to facilitate opportunities to enable Sunday operations in full accordance with Georgia laws.
- On Sundays prior to 12:30 PM, no alcohol will be served. This should change in the near future with the "Brunch Bill". Until this happens, do not complain to the bar staff or OLSC Atlanta Board Members about this, complain to your state legislator.
- Do not bring outside alcohol into Fado’s. This puts undue liability onto the pub and will result in you being requested to leave the premises. Yellow and red cards may be issued for this, potentially resulting in expulsion from the pub and ultimately from OLSC Atlanta.