LFC Ticket Application Rules
LFC Atlanta, as an Official Liverpool Supporters Club, is eligible to request tickets to home Premier League games each season. This process takes place twice a year. Historically this has taken place in mid June for games scheduled to be played between August and December and again in October, for games scheduled for the second half of the season. We will post when the application window opens on our Facebook page, on Twitter as the pinned post, and send out to our current or last season's members on our mailing list.
The process to request tickets is as follows (please read carefully):
- Each person requesting a ticket must be a current member of LFC Atlanta. Memberships are $TBD for the 19/20 season. Last season it included a LFC Atlanta t-shirt plus many more benefits outlined on the Membership page.
- Each person requesting a ticket must also have an official Liverpool Football Club membership. This must be either a Full or Light membership to apply for tickets purchased from http://www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/home. NOTE: An international membership is not able to apply for tickets. Only Full or Light are eligible.
- You will need to provide each person's name, membership type and full LFC membership number when you make a ticket request to LFC Atlanta. Applications without this information cannot be accepted. NOTE: LFC Atlanta may also request from the applicant the current membership confirmation email from LFC to verify membership.
- Applicants must live reasonably within the geographic territory covered by LFC Atlanta – primarily the state of GA. For example, if you live in Florida you will need to apply for tickets through your local Florida supporters group, not us. If you live in adjoining states to GA where no OLSCs exist currently e.g. Alabama, you may apply through LFC Atlanta assuming you hold an LFC Atlanta membership also. Note: You may be asked to provide documentation on your residence status.
- Ticket applications are only available for home Premier League games. We are unable to process requests, nor have access, for tickets to away games, cup games, European games, friendlies, etc.
- Ticket prices depend on seating location, but generally vary in price and will be affected by current exchange rates.
- Ticket locations within the ground are made by Liverpool Football club – LFC Atlanta cannot request tickets in specific sections of the ground.
- LFC Atlanta members can request more than one ticket for each home Premier League game scheduled between August and December and then again between January and May.
- In the event we receive more requests than the tickets we are allocated, LFC Atlanta will allocate applications based on length of LFC Atlanta membership (how many seasons you’ve been a member with us) and attendance at games at our home pub.
- Your application will be sent to Liverpool Football Club by LFC Atlanta. We usually hear within 1-2 weeks after applying as to whether the application has been successful. We do not receive tickets for every game we request.
- If your application is successful, you will be notified by LFC Atlanta via email.
- Payment for the ticket will then be due approximately 6-8 weeks prior to the game's kick off date.
- Payment will need to be made to by you, to LFC Atlanta via PayPal, immediately upon request (the window to process the payment is narrow so there is not a lot of time to process this).
- LFC Atlanta will request that applicants pay $100 per ticket to secure this. Once the full charge is processed through to us we will refund any overages depending on the face value of the ticket. We do not know the final ticket price when we provide Liverpool Football Club with our credit card information to process.
- LFC Atlanta will not accept an applicant's credit card information to pay as we do not want to be handling this sensitive information.
- Each ticket payment will incur a $5 processing fee by LFC Atlanta to cover time and costs to process.
- Tickets paid for within the time frames required will be emailed with details of their seat number and location by LFC Atlanta approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the fixture. LFC Atlanta has no control where the tickets will be located.
- The membership card(s) of those members who have been allocated tickets will be activated for entry at Anfield.
- There is no paper ticket issued. Each person must take their Liverpool Football Club membership card with them to the match – it will be swiped to gain entry.
Other Points to Note:
- Please only submit requests for games you plan on attending. Do not request tickets for two fixtures to increase your chances, if you only plan to go to one. You will be responsible for payment for all tickets allocated.
- Each ticket application must have one unique membership ID and card. You are unable to apply for more than 1 ticket for each membership ID to the same game. You can apply for more than one ticket to different games. So if you receive an allocation of two tickets to one game you must be able to provide two member IDs.
- If you have applied for and successfully been assigned a ticket but are no longer able to attend, you must notify LFC Atlanta via email ASAP. We will then notify the club and the ticket can be reallocated.
- Anyone who does not pay for a ticket within the timeframe communicated shall lose the access to the ticket AND MAY BE RESTRICTED FROM REQUESTING FUTURE TICKETS THROUGH LFC ATLANTA.
- Anyone who is found to be touting/scalping/etc. a ticket purchased through LFC Atlanta will be banned and also reported to the club.
- Children of all ages can attend Anfield however, regardless of age they will require a seat in the stadium due to stadium health and safety rules. In order to get a seat in the ground, a ticket is needed and therefore a membership will be required. "Little Liver" does not grant access to tickets. However, "Mighty Red" does grant access and can be bought for the child.
- After reading through the application rules and you still have questions, please email us here